- First Southeast Asia store in Singapore
- The first South East Asian flagship store "Chacott FREED OF LONDON"
Chacott and Freed of London is opened at Mandarin Gallery in April 2014.
The Mandarin Gallery is located within the bustling shopping hub of
Opening Hours: 10am to 8pm Daily.
333A Orchard Road, Mandarin Gallery #03-21A,
Tel:+65 6733 6036
- Chacott Shinjuku Store reopened in Tokyo
- New Flagship Store in New York
- Chacott supports Belarus for London and the future
- Chacott: Official RG Apparatus Supplier to Belarus
- Chacott announces a new partnership with the Prix de Lausanne.
- Chacott Co., Ltd.(Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan) has been an official sponsor of the Prix de Lausanne since 2012. Chacott is happy to announce this collaboration will continue in 2017 for the 45th edition of the competition, which will take place from January 30th to February 4th 2017 in Lausanne, Switzerland. Founded in 1973 by the Fondation en faveur de l'Art chorégraphique, the Prix de Lausanne is one of the most prestigious ballet competitions in the world. It awards training opportunities to talented ballet students who show the potential to become professional artists of the higher caliber. Many former prize winners are now leading stars with major ballet companies in the world. Candidates come not only to compete with other dancers from all around the world, but above all to improve their skills by having the opportunity to receive dance lessons and specific guidance on their variations from experienced dancers and choreographers.
Since 2010, Chacott Co., Ltd. has announced as part of its 60th anniversary its support to "Save the Children", to assist with building children a bright future. Through this partnership with the Prix de Lausanne, Chacott aims to continue to develop valuable opportunities to support young dancers as well as ballet art. Chacott is now the official licensing partner for Prix de Lausanne branded products and the only authorized reseller in the world.
- Dance Aid for Japan
Donate to the affected population of earthquake and tsunami in Tohoku, Japan
- Since March 11th, the North-East Japan has been in crisis facing to the terrible earthquake and tsunami. Chacott, as one of the world top manufacturer and retailer of Classic ballet and dance product, are taking action for emergency support for the victims of the North-East Japan disasters as the Chacott Dance Aid program.
- ■DONATE NOW → http://justgiving.jp/c/5214
- ※Here is the detailed information of the Chacott Dance Aid Program as below;
If you live outside of Japan, you can help those affected by the terrible earthquake and tsunami in Japan by making a donation to Civic Force via Chacott Dance Aid for Japan program - a charity established to respond to large scale natural disasters in Japan.
- Here, you can find the information on how to make a donation to as below;
- Thank you for your generous offer. It is surely the source of encouragement for the affected population in Japan.
- Official FIG Partner
Chacott Official FIG Partner
- Chacott as the Official FIG Partner has devoted ourselves to Rhythmic Gymnastics field through many years. And the excellent quality of our innovative products is being preferred by so many coaches, gymnasts and their families all over the world.
- We will keep to improve our products to share the joy and benefit with you all in brighter days.